[Dailydrool] Holy turd....

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 17:37:03 PDT 2008

Nudgie is getting Dawn to woodburn!!! She does the most AMAZING woodburnings! I have had two of them for several years now- one of FQ Feyfey and a very bootiful tray featuring my Ms.Brandy. They are very true to the picture and you can most certainly tell whom it is on them. She does not do these often- they are time consuming (and apparently take a wee bit of fingertip skin as well :). You will not be dissappointed-they are truly a one of a kind basset collectible- made even better because it features you favorite basset!
As far as the Nudgie/Pw Annie matchboxes- we just got ours and they are really nice. The great thing is that you CAN really use them. If you use all the matches up you just buy another box and exchange the 'drawer'. They aren't those wussy little boxes- I think this size used to be referred to as 'kitchen match box'. With the pictures and the copper wrap they are quite elegant!... and just the thing to have on your table to light the candles with. You can reach Dawn at bassetslave at comcast.net - better hurry though!
droolies, Angelika