[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood trollin thru da drools

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 7 17:37:19 PDT 2008

Dis brudder Elwood.  Dere be bunch o lazy houndies herez todey, so I  be up
her in de chair trollin da drool dat da brudder miss whilst I be in de
hospital. Why all dem nice peeples. I readz an den I git dis one dat meke de  Brudder
sey--WHAT DAT MEAN??????  Who dis Angela Basset whoose gotz da  press agent,
why she seyz da brudder be summfin bout language challanged.  Brudder Elwood
he git dis one on de tellyphone rite nowz, I gotz me a headdyset,  I just tries
it out rite now. Where Daisy-GIT OBER HEREZ DIAL DIS LADY UP---RING  RING
---herez we goez I git da mochine--why do peeples hab de house iffin dey  nebber
at de home? Okay I git set. Dis fur de Angela basset, youz knowz, dat  proper
basset wif de press guy-why youz sey brudder gotz de speakie problums.  Honey
da brudder ain't gots no press man, he onlly got da lips. Youz needz to  come
to da odder side, loosen dat collar, kick up dem feets, bark like de big  dog,
roll in de turds, hab a good blow out de tailpipe. Youz nebber knowz whut  be
roundz da next corner dere sweet cheeks, we houndies gotta lib like in da
fast lane. Why I ebbin send you a liddel picsure of da brudder lips---now no
mekin funz ob de brudder leg wif no fur--we knowz dis storie. So you gib da
bruuder a liddel jingle. We gits you rite. You be a challenge to da brudder. You
be paaartay hound in no timez.

We sendz da drool for all in need,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and