[Dailydrool] New Kibble?

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 17:43:31 PDT 2008

When I stopped for kibble today I noticed a new ( I think) bag. It is called B.G. - before grain. Has no grain and comes in chicken, salmon and buffalo.
Has anyone tried this or know about it? It is made by Merrick and the website is www.beforegrain.com I did buy a small bag- not that the Pw was impressed- but then again she is THE pickiest eater ever! I would appreciate if there is a downside to this- if someone would let me know. I used to buy the Innova EVO, but she will not eat it anymore. She did eat the B.G. as long as it's fixed "her" way. It says one cup provides 107 calories- is this low, high whatever?? I really have no idea how many calories are generally in kibble- just noticed it on this while reading the label. Ms.Brandy does not need addtl. calories and it seems that this might be a good choice kibble for her.
droolies, Angelika