[Dailydrool] New Kibble?

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Thu May 8 05:53:47 PDT 2008

I looked into it and it is a misprint on  the calories - they's have to eat
about 10 cups at that amount. I contacted the company and the foods are all
about 385 cal/cup. I was looking into it for the Saintly Miss Maggie. Don't
think it's high enough calories for her and we will continue with the EVO.
Don't know anything else about the food as we aren't going to use it...

Snooters and drool!
Synthia, working to feed
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Doheny
Newfie Ace
Saints Miss Maggie and Baja
Great Dane Maya (not such a baby at 5 1/2 months and 85 lbs)

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein