[Dailydrool] Kicking Paws Fangs View

Zoe Lorca smallcrimson1 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 18:39:04 PDT 2008

Hi All,
Fang here.  Can't help but weigh in on the Kicking Paws discussion.  It is a behavior only seen in houndies who aren't total stud muffins like me & my friend Bob the Dog & Lance Basset!

All the ladies know that Fang is the coolest, grooviest, sexiest hound in the world without my having to resort to such desperate measures.  Right ladies?

Hiply,
Fang

P.S.  Hey Bob!  Of course I knew you were from Washington!  I remember you were gonna come to watch your Seattle birdies in the super bowl when it was in Detroit.  Ladies, Bob is the hipest thing to come outta Seattle since grunge rock, hipper, even.

Fang