[Dailydrool] Fang, Ole! - Yeah Right!

Zoe Lorca smallcrimson1 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 02:55:33 PDT 2008

Hi All!
Fang here.  Mr. D, I am not no 98 lb weakling, I'm a 70 lb, basset hound, muscle bound, dog of action (who can ryhme)!  If I came to Surf City you can bet your patootie you wouldn't be kickin' no sand in my face.  For one thing, there would be too many lady hounds surrounding me for you to even get close!   (But never fear, Molly my dear, my heart belongs only to you!) For another thing, once you saw how tough I am you would tuck your tail between your scrawny legs and run as fast as you could!  Don't forget, little man, prior to becoming the worlds greatest secret agent hound, I beat up a secret service dog!  So be grateful that my duties do not currently take me anywhere near "Surf City" (like such a place really exists!) 'cause you could never show your face on the beach again!  Or anywhere else, for that matter.

So the next time you wanna talk smack about the handsomest, coolest, toughest secret agent hound you'd better be prepared to back it up with action.  I'm a secret agent and you never know where I'll be next!

I bet you are just a pup with a complex and in reality you are a weakling who spends zero time at the beach and all his time collecting Fang Secret Agent action figures and stuff and never gets out of his own backyard.

You aren't cool enough to waddle with the ultra cool Basset Boy Daily Drool Posse (me, Bob the dog, Cowbob, Lance Basset, and maybe Norm - currently accepting applications from proper stud-muffin boy hounds - NOT Mr. D).

Macho-ly,
Fang