[Dailydrool] Feeding my group

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu May 8 05:33:14 PDT 2008

We have 6, 3 bassets, 3 wannabees. They all eat pretty
close together and we havent had a problem yet. But
you have to feed them in the correct order. They all
know at 4:30 it is dinner time. They each get a can of
wet at night, they have kibble to nibble on during the
day if they want to. First I set out plates and get it
all prepared. I tell them I am cooking their dinner.
:) They all sit and watch closely. Sometimes Lucy will
sit in the livingroom and watch and cry. But she is
first and she knows it. So first you feed Lucy and
Riley cause they go crazy and if you give someone
else's theirs first they lose their concentration. So
Lucy and Riley are eating theirs, then Scooter and
George are next. Scooter is always right by my feet,
George is either right behind Scooter or laying on a
dog bed and then I have to take it to him. Then it is
Daisy, she always sits on the edge of the livingroom
rug and waits for hers. Max goes up on the freezer to
eat. He is an Itailan Greyhound. If he doesnt get up
there he doesnt stand a chance at dinner time. So they
all eat and they leave each other alone.

Funny thing is Brutus used to be first and then Lucy
and so on, once he went to the Bridge, Lucy moved up
to his spot and everyone else kind of moved up a spot
too. But not right away it took about a week or so for
them to move.

Just 6 more days till we leave for MISHGUN! WOOOHOOO

kay
mom to the King (Grunt that is) and my Riley monster
and the sweet Lucy goosie gurl.
www.georgeegrunt.com