[Dailydrool] Ziggy pawing in

snoopy27 at neo.rr.com snoopy27 at neo.rr.com
Thu May 8 05:42:41 PDT 2008

Hi everybody!!!
  Its me Ziggy.  I am home and in pitiful shape!!! I have this big plastic thing around my head, no nails, ears cleaned, and cannot itch my private area.  i keep running into things, getting caught on chairs, the door, steps, the ground etc.  but guess what i figured out?  i can itch that area even with the big plastic thing on!!! the cats are afraid of me. i must look scary.  i dont wanna look scary.  momma keeps telling me to quit itching at that area and moves my head away.  What is a houndy to do?  It itches.

drool to all in need.  hope everyone is doing better.

yours truly,
Ziggy Dawg