[Dailydrool] Drool for Grace

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 06:02:11 PDT 2008

Got any spare drool?  Grace needs some today.  She's undergoing surgery this morning because of an enlarged spleen.  In the course of 7 weeks, her already enlarged spleen doubled in size.  X-rays taken yesterday showed a large mass.  Surgery was recommended asap.

  Grace is my foster failure.   I officially adopted Grace at the end of March.  Not much is known about Grace before she was rescued by GABR.  Even her age is a mystery (maybe 6, could be 8).  Grace and her blind basset buddy Mercy were dumped on a rural road one day before a big snow storm.  Ironically both Grace and Mercy were adopted by their respective foster homes.

Jan
  Lady, Grace & Lenny

  Lady's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539735
  Lenny's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539732