[Dailydrool] good golly, Miss Molly??????

lynnie hughes skoog.ie at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 15:36:47 PDT 2008

Mandy-bo-dandy, hewe!!!! I am an Emerald City giwrlie,girwl, ya know?
So go ahead,Fang,save all yous afflaction fo Miss Molly, but good golly!!!!! What yous a missin !

If you eber get a peek into my mezeratin eyes ob amber n tan,
Oh My secret agent man, you'll become my biggest FAN!

Just one whiff of me, and my pawfume O Frito Lay,
you'll be howlin along da wiver banks
in search of pwincess ol la Manday!
Is it all because spwing be in da air?
or is because of all da pics of houndie buts!
me tinks da dudes just dwrool n stare,
& miss molly gettin awl your snooter kisses,
somehow dat jus dont seem FAIR! ! !
Howeber, ders more dan one fish n de riber,
ders da whole Emerald city, and what about Bob?
den again, who am I "Chopped liver" ?

Lynnie here, yes its true,mandy got me to buy some chick magnuts to display da bro's ventures,poems,and any other works of art the droolers post on the fridge, so she can be entertained while waiting for carrots. How do I order some cakie boxes.?

Faith, hope, & love to all,
Lynnie,{talent scout] to Mandy-bo-dandy{poet dint no it} Garfieldie{send purr not drool} yes dwroool !