[Dailydrool] OH Fudge

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Thu May 8 16:49:29 PDT 2008

Well, peoples, we's getting down to the wire -- and I'm still pushin' fudge.  I've got the she-slave busy in the kitchen, stirring away.  Sunday will be your last chance to order fudge to help me in my bid for the Mishgun Waddle Queenship.  Take a look at the kewl web page Auntie Bonnie made for me:  http://www.bbostelman.net/Olive/pwolive.html - we'll deliver it to Mishgun free, or ship it.
And thank you from the bottom of my little heart to all of you who have already purchased fudge and donated monies - we'll help a lot of houndies, no matter what happens.  (But I sure would like to ride in that carriage behind that big horsie - with Bob the Dog!)
And for those of you who have asked - yes, Baby Brother Chunky will be there,promoting his own fudge - Chunky's Chocolate Chunk.  We'll try to bring some extra, but we may have Auntie Angelika's van filled to capacity!
See you next week,
Pw. Olive - Still waiting