[Dailydrool] Kicking Bassets and Massachusetts Vacation

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Thu May 8 17:05:37 PDT 2008

Abraham does the kicking thing in reverse...usually after dinner he goes up
to Owen (lab) and paws at the ground like a Bull then he attacks...Owen, being
 the best dog in the world just stands there with a toy in his mouth all the
while Abe is jumping on him, pulling his ears..I have to tell Owen to "Seize
Him" and then he starts to play ..this is a nightly tradition .

I am going to be in Brimfield, Massachusetts all next week.  I know I  have
seen that NEBHR has some events in Sturbridge which is only 10 minutes from
Brimfield.  If any Droolers are going to Brimfield I will be there sadly
houndless.  Abraham and Owen have a wonderful Aunty Lorraine who is staying  with
them in our home.  But if you are going to Brimfield to shop for  Antiques I am
pretty easy to spot...I have bright red curly hair and I will be  pulling a
red garden wagon hopefully full of treasures.  If you spot me ,  please stop me
and introduce yourself.

Shelley  , Owen and Abraham Galinkin

favorites at AOL Food.