[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Help my curtains!

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 09:27:46 PDT 2008

Hi, Kim here.  Wulfie has started shredding the curtains.  I left him and Gunter in the house while I cleaned up the leaves in the yard (no fence) about 3 weeks ago and when I came in, he had ripped of about two feet of curtains from one side of the window. They used to go down to the floor but now they only reach the bottom of the window.  They were all over the floor and he was very happily chewing on them when I came in.  <sigh>  Then this morning, (we have the bedrooms/bathroom gated off so they can't snack from the litter box), my husband and I were getting ready for work.  We always let them run around while we get ready in the morning, and they generally just play and are fine.  I heard something rip, and ran out there and he was starting to do the same thing to a different window.  Is there something I can spray on the curtains to make him leave them alone?  I'm not concerned about the curtains, they were old and we were going to get new ones anyway, but I don't want him swallowing the thread or fabric.... Maybe he's trying to make a ninja costume lol  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Oh and did I mention the superglue tube that he found on the floor Tuesday night (must have fallen out of the cabinet)?  and chewed, along with the two hours we spent at the emergency vet Tuesday night to make sure he was ok (super glue is non-toxic by the way).  If this doesn't qualify him for OEBE I don't want to find out what does!  <HUGESIGH>

Kim momslave to Gunter (Hey - I was just sleeping on the couch) and Wulfie (but curtains are fun mom)!