[Dailydrool] Fw: Dailydrool Help my curtains!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 09:59:12 PDT 2008

Hi Kim,
I use hot sauce in water to spray on Christmas gifts...The gang think that it is okay to open the gifts and their stockings the minute they come out.   One lick and they were done...but of course they would go back and check, so every couple of days I would respray them.  Didn't do much for the wrapping...but they did stay wrapped.  My daughter uses a repel type spray...but it doesn't last long.
Droolz to all!
Karen and the Dog House Gang