[Dailydrool] Yay for Grace!!

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 10:27:20 PDT 2008

So glad to hear that Gracie's surgery went well and that there's no sign of cancer.  Even though we didn't send our usually get well wishes we were thinking of her and all the houndies that have been needing drool lately.

  Speedy has developed an upper respiratory infection and is now on cough suppressants and antibiotics.  Otherwise he is just is dandy little self running around and snarfing down food and treats.  Just sounds like he's about to cough out a lung or two like I'm doing right now too.  <Sigh> seems like everyone in the house is sick right now.  But we are sending all the drool for those that really need it.

  Nancy momslabe to Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE and Ted (ATB)