[Dailydrool] Mounting

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Fri May 9 13:51:05 PDT 2008

From: "Sandi Wittenberg" <sandi at redbaybassets.com>

... the interesting thing is that it usually meant that she had a bladder
infection or vaginitis brewing.  They could tell days before I could see any
signs ...<<<

Sandi,

Yes, absolutely. And the mounting can also mean full anal glands in the one
being mounted. Beaver lets me know, way before Rosey shows any signs, that
she needs her anal glands expressed, and he's been right on every time. Once
the vet expresses Rosey, Beaver stops humping her.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.