[Dailydrool] soft serve & t.v.,sign me up!

lynnie hughes skoog.ie at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 14:18:07 PDT 2008

Anitra, I love pet smart, have many happy memories of taking floppy & zippy there. I've been to the seattle & Issaquah stores.
The day I got Mandy we went there to get treats, and they were having their birthday celebration, and we got a picture in birthday hats and free treats! I checked out the Hotel, and it sounds similar to what you described at camp bow wow, gee whiz, can I come too?
Last sunday was an unusual sunny warm day. Mandy, and I went to our neighbors, who had their 3 grandchildren over. Conner who is 5, got a soccer game goin, & mandy joined in, conner said, she can't play, but oh, ya, she can, she hit da ball with her snout & had everyone laughin, now they call her "soccer dawwwg"!!!
Bassets never cease to amaze me!!!
I'm so happy for grace, & scooby, & we're sendin drool to speedy' and everyone in need, Happy Mothers Day everyone
lynnie{light dispels darkness} mandy{pay it forward}garfieldie{purr rules}