[Dailydrool] Camp BowWow

Melo Mail mail4melo at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 14:54:37 PDT 2008

Anitra and Santana-

Camp BowWow in Livermore, CA is Da Bomb!   Meaning it's great!   They will only take fixed doggies and Boomer isn't yet, so I haven't had the chance to use them myself, but all my doggie owner friends swear by it.   It's pricey but you do get lots of perks.   By the way, Livermore is about a 2 hour drive from Gilroy which is where I think your destination is.  Driven the route many times.

Drool and Snooters to all,

Melody
Foodslave to Booming Boomer and Devious Diva Hope
Livermore, CA