[Dailydrool] Drool works

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Fri May 9 15:09:47 PDT 2008

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.  Drool rules or something like that.  This is Julie here, basset mom to Sunny the Grouch.  She is better.  Much better.  She had barely been hanging on all week.  Then today, while I was at work, her plumbing decided to expell everthing it could from her system.  Unfortunately for my house, I now need new carpets.  But Sunny is like a new grouch.  she met my son Nic when he came home from school without any help.  Her breathing is calm and she can get around all byt her little self.  And, she is back to grumping loudly at the youngsters whenever they so much as look at her.

I am so glad she will live to grouch another day or two.

She is even sending drool to others since it is hanging out of her droopy little jaws as I write this.

Smiling in Illinois.
Julie, basset mom to Sunny, Ninja, and Marley