[Dailydrool] Da Swimmy Pool

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri May 9 15:15:46 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee berry upsetz. Here da brudder, why he promised  him
friend Nigel a storie on da swimmy pool. Wellz da brudder he gotz storie
allrite. I been a lissen realz close, brudder gittin da scoop on da pool. It
gotz a big cober, da peeples teke dis off, put dis on de grass. Brudder Elwood
he help git it all pulled out, AND---I git in da troubles. Ob course dey yell
da  brudder name. Dere no mercy on de brudder herez. Okey dere go da Momma, she
go  up dere on de deck by de pool, da brudder he followz. He gonna git a good
lookie  at dis.
Den it happen.
Da Momma shut de pool gate rite in de brudder choppers, AND she yell at de
brudder, realz loud--NO-- she seyz, Whut she mean-no--whooze she be a talkin to
 herez, dis be da brudder, I do da whine. Da Momma she turnz roundz, lookie
at da  brudder wif de look ob de wild wooomen, AND she point dat finnger at de
brudder--boyz she be a meanin business herez. Brudder Elwood he go roundz da
pool. Nuffin, Brudder Elwood no can git in, why dis be like dog knoxx-dere be
 locks and de gates and why dere be all but de guard doogie out derez.
SIGH-no  storie bout dis rite nowz, Why I be a finkin da Momma needz dat attertude
adjustment, she be growlin herez ob de late.
We be a habbin da peeples come tonite wif de wine. Brudder Elwood go git da
ears all nice, I git dem horrdurbs. We sorrie Nigel, but we talkz bout dat
Roger  next door wif de chickey, cause Brudder Elwood gots da black smoke a
commin ober  de fence herez----

We sendz da drool to all in da needz,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and