[Dailydrool] Kicking up dirt

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Fri May 9 16:36:24 PDT 2008

Rosey does that. She does some serious kicking and backing up, flinging dirt
and grass everywhere. Imagine a bull ... that's Rosey *sigh.*
A couple of weeks ago, when Rosey and I and Beaver were at the dog park,
Rosey was  running around, then suddenly stopped and kicked up, then peed
where Beaver peed ~~ and where every dog in the entire town peed ~~ then
kicked up again, and I'm standing there going, "good lord, Rosey." The gal
standing next to me started laughing and said she had never seen a female do
that before. I told the gal, "that's Rosey for ya'" and we stood there
watching Rosey peeing and doing her "dance," as Tom and I call it, all over
the park.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.