[Dailydrool] Pet Hotel @ Petsmart...

Tuutyfruuty at aol.com Tuutyfruuty at aol.com
Fri May 9 20:02:07 PDT 2008

Well, last year I had to go away and had to leave "action Jackson", and the
girl was VERY fresh to begin with...I called all 3 days I was gone to ask how
he  was doing, and informing them that I understood if Jack was removed from
doggie  daycare.  It was as if it was already planned to tell me what I wanted
to  hear.  ANYONE who knows my guy, knows a year ago that it was impossible
for  him to be an "angel"  ... I was like 'WHAT???!!!"   Then when I  went to
pick him up, noticed his nails had not been done although I had paid for  it.
They work on walkie-talkies..she said, "they should not be here
already...we'll do it now!"  VERY  nasty!  and then lied about  the pick up time.  She came
out like a lunatic, and told me I would be  refunded for his nails, because
even after "sitting on him"  he didn't let  her do it...LOL
Needless to say, I got a manager who agreed that he'd be a little pissed  off
too if someone 'sat on him'...they rolled the tape, and of course...Jack
lasted 10 minutes in doggie daycare, which made his stay double...tx 3 days...I
did get my money back after much aggravation.
My advice would be to let them know that you know it is taped...etc... some
of the people there are wonderful, but like everything else, it's a  racket!
I feel better with my vet.
Valerie, Jackson, Lulu, & Chauncey & Deputy ATB

favorites at AOL Food.