[Dailydrool] Doggie Day Care

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Sat May 10 06:41:16 PDT 2008

Good post. You need to be very selective. I'm lucky - this is my daycare
http://thebarkingdog.com/ . I use the one in Exeter. Indoor pool, beach
entry, different indoor playrooms, outside play yard, trained staff, kennel
rooms off the main playrooms (chain link doors) for time outs when someone
can't play nice. The place is nicer than most health clubs I've seen. I take
the big boys there occasionally. The Newfie LOVES the pool LOL. But I would
really think twice about anywhere else, especially while traveling and my
dog was already stressed.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein