[Dailydrool] Doggie Day Care

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Sat May 10 12:16:28 PDT 2008

>>>From: "Synthia Ross" <srossdo at comcast.net>

... I'm lucky - this is my daycare http://thebarkingdog.com/...<<<

Holy smoke!! I had to delete that real fast elst Rosey and Beaver see it and
pack their snoods and hitchhike down to your place to live.

Uhm ... well, as long as we're sharing, here is where I sent Miko until
overcrowding became a problem for her and me.
Take note that there are no pictures of the facility, LOL!!
http://www.happydogeureka.com/home

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.