[Dailydrool] more options for Santana

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sat May 10 09:04:02 PDT 2008

Anyone else live in the Northern California area, like mentioned I will be
staying in Gilroy where it smells like
garlic bread! YUM! hehe Santana's snooter will be going!

The wedding reception is in Santa Clara which is a building so I am pretty
sure I can not take Santana there, but I can take him to the wedding.  The
wedding is at a park in San Jose.

Does anyone else board their dogs and have some places to recommend for
Northern Cali?

i want to make sure I check all avenues.......

Santana sed FANKS!!!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)