[Dailydrool] Suggestions of Toys For Our Blind Basset

M & S Arcari msmtb81 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 19:27:50 PDT 2008

The Latest Basset,Isabella, was adopted as a puppy (10
weeks old)from Tennessee. The story goes that she was
thrown from a moving auto on a main Highway. A passer
by witnessed this and picked her up form the side of
the highway. She was taken to a vet who nursed her
back to health. In addition to her injuries she was
blind at birth. She was then placed in an all breed
rescue. I found her through Pet finder and applied for
adoption. When the adoption was approved she was
transported from Tennessee to New York.   She is the
cutest Basset mix we have ever seen. We have had her
now for 15 months. Izzie now loves to play with any
type of ball. The problem is sometimes she can not
find the ball after she throws it in the air. We were
wondering if any one can suggest a toy that she might
be able to retrieve easily. For example One that has a
type of scent to it.

Izzie would appreciate any and all suggestions!

Drool to all in need

Susan & Michael