[Dailydrool] Mum's Day Heppy Mum's Day

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:20:53 PDT 2008

Ok everbuddy tomorry is Mum's Day! MomPerson's Day. Momma Day. Whutebber.
We is waaaay ahed. Today me an Llewis-- mossly Llewis-- fond da perfick
gift. It are a wunnerful bone whut he fond in da bekeyard by da whut used ta
be a fishie pond an den become a hole wif stinky water an den become a hole
wif stuff init an now are a muddy spot wif brix init. Da bone are PERFICK I
tells ya. It are black, an green an kinder bone colort. It gots greenie
stuff onit gorwin sum. It were buryed. It squixhy on won end an hard on da
odder so she kin chew or just mess wif it.
We nebber seed such a goodie bone. Lemme hab a liddel closer look,
Llewis....jus meke sure it ok befour we gib it to she. No No, I juss wanna
lookee it. Ob course I not CHEW it! It (slurp) for MomPerson. Well I awways
drool. Gimme da bone, Llewis.GIMMEE DA BONE LLEWIS Llewis cum beke heer wif
dat bone!!!! Llewis Ise tellin you lemme che--see dat...STOP CHEWIN LLEWIS
DAT NO FAIR  Llewis Gimmeee you liddel hoodelum! Yes you is. You is a
ratsnake. You heer me, I nose you....where you be?  Llewis ???
Llewie....hey sweetie Brudder....where you? Scuse me gotta fine dat snake
brudder youse guys heve a heppy MomDays   LLEWIS!!!LLEWIS YOU ANSWERS ME

Love an Drool to all in need, Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and
Cooper