[Dailydrool] Reading da drools---

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat May 10 18:53:34 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Da Brudder readz da drools todey, I gotz da fings to  sey.

We be berry sorry to hearz dat Samantha Jean made da trip to da bridge. We
send sad arrooh's,

Dis to Rolph. Youz no putz up wif no mess off de young Clara. Youez gotz to
teach dem Clara's, dey be a frightful bunch. You watch your hindparts, dem
Clara's dey go fur da impawtenet stuffz.

Miss Nancy. we fank youz for allz you do to keep da droolz a going. Why
iffin dey gib youz a problem next time youz call de Brudder Elwood. I git da
Brudder headdysetz on an meke de call. I gib dem da big boyz bark. Brudder
Elwood, he help, why Brudder Elwood be gladz to talk to peeples what not git a
moochine.

An den dere be dat swimmy pool. I gib it nodder try todey. Brudder Elwood  he
be determined. Da Momma she still gotz da addertude todey. She yellz and
point de big paw at de Brudder. I rite dere at de gate. I be a barkin, yellin at
de Momma. Why she pey no tennsun to da brudder. Brudder Check out dis gate. I
 stick de nose rite in de gate, I push reeeeaaaaalllllly hard. PLOP. Da
brudder  git da head thru de gate slat. Dere be a problemz now. Da bruuder stuck.
Brudder  gotz da head in da gate and da bodie out dere on de odder side. So
Brudder  Elwood he yell. Da Momma lookie at me.Why she be a callin da brudder  a
idddeeeot. She teke de brudder headbone moobe de earz and squish de head out
de  slat. Brudder Elwood be gladz dere ain't no brainz in de head, why dey be
flat  affer dis. Brudder Elwood gib up on de poolz fur awhile. De headbone be
liddel  rattled.

Brudder Elwood he sendz da Momma Dey wishes to all de Momma's out dere. We
hounds all be gudz for youze on dis special dey. One Dey. Dat be all.

We sendz da drool--Happy Mothers Day

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE