[Dailydrool] drooler in da burg

Michael Taggert mtaggert at cox.net
Sun May 11 04:18:06 PDT 2008

well its elmer again.
dis hab been a bizy week for us he in da burg. first we are ok da tormado fingy missed us by a half mile. da mom is on high alert for babies who need shelter.
den on friday our foster gator went to his forever home so we had a going ta git day party an sent hime to his new home. his new dad gited him an dey lubbed each other right away. den we taked a nap.
da dad went for bicycle ride yesterdayan left us here all day so we did not go to da park but he promises dat we will getto go when it stops rainin in a day or so. da rain is into fun for we as it gets us awl muddy den da momma makes us takes a bath.
dats all for now
btw we has a berry small pool dat da water only cumes up to dat tops ob my paws so ia can splashes an splases be da mom lets da water go into da grasses to water da lawns
elmer p fudrucker
henry d houdini
harriet the spydog