[Dailydrool] STIMULATE BASSET RESCUE WITH YOUR ECOMONIC STIMULUS CHECK --- LAST CALL TODAY FOR BASSET COFFEE - A FEW FLAVORS STILL LEFT

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun May 11 03:29:38 PDT 2008

ZEPHYR (Mr. Cosmopolitan, himself) here
.

Looks like the economy has really taken a toll on everything, including
basset rescue.  Mom over-anticipated sales, so we still have more than a few
bags of basset coffee available and would LOVE to sell them to Droolers so
rescue gets the 100% profit.  Here is what’s available

Romeo & Juliette’s “Yes we are French” Vanilla

Chauncey’s Blueberry Beach Basset Blend

Duncan’s Punkin’ Spice

Juliette’s “I’m a Little Angel” Heavenly Delight

Molly & Thurgood’s Sugar Cookie

Zephyr’s “They’re Not Always Sticky” Cinnamon Buns

Brie’s Caramel Apple

Dallas’ “Café de la Perra” Organic Colombian (non-flavored)

You can order at www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>
or email me at zephyr at moondoggiecoffee.com and I will pawsonally send you a
Paypal invoice.

Lots of summer parties and YOU NEED TO BRING A GIFT ANYWAY.  Bring the guest
a nice fresh bag of basset coffee (preferably with moi on the label) or make
up some iced coffee for them to serve.

You say that you don’t drink coffee but love the smell?  THEN BUY SOME AND
LEAVE THE BAG OPEN – GUARANTEED TO GET RID OF NASTY STINKS (yes, you know
what they are, too).

So BUY BUY BUY!!! SCREW THE ECONOMY - STIMULATE BASSET RESCUE. THAT’S WHAT
THE CHECK IS REALLY FOR!!!

Zephyr Funk

Director of R&D (roasting & donuts)

Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters