[Dailydrool] Brudder Gunner

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 03:17:33 PDT 2008

Ahroooooooooooo, ahroooooooooooooooo,
Daisy Mae wez sorwee to lern dat Brudder Gunner wenz to da Rainbow Bridge.  Da gud ting is, he no suffer anyz more and he bee a berry happyz and hab no pain.  We bee shure dat he playz and eats goodeez tweets an westeez on dem biggy fuffy cloud thingeez.  He bee habin angel wings an da halo to wear, oh dat wud bee a be-arrhoo-tious vision.  We bee shure he iz watchin ober you and Da Momma.  No worreez him hab wots a furendz to hep him on his journey dere and den all dem furendz waitin' to meetz him at da gate.  We also shure him newz how  you wuv him and youz wil bee hodden him in youz heartz  fo eber.
We sendin are Arrhoooooooo's an wots of healing droolz.  Our Momma sennin some wat herz callz healin' light to surround you an youz Momma.
The Dog House Gang (Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Brodie,Chauncy, Chandler,Sadie, and Cuddles da basset guinea pig) and da Momma

Aaaarrrooo,
 Tis me Daisy Mae.  Yesterday my brudder Gunner the Basset Wanna be went to the bridge.  Me mom slave tis so sad.  My sister slave is sending this fer me.  Gunner had cancer.  He was almost 13.  Please say some prayers for mom.  She is taking this really hard he was her first boy dog ever.  Mom just loves her Labrador's.  She calls me her long Lab, and I don't mind.  Tanks for listening to my email.  The Drool is mom's favorite email.
Lots of Droolies & Snooter Kisses,
Daisy Mae