[Dailydrool] Major Drool needed!!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 11 09:24:41 PDT 2008

If you have any to spare, please send as much drool to Granby, Missouri, as possible.  The Soldier Daddy just happened to call his Dad this morning and found out the tiny town he lives in was hit hard by tornadoes last night.  My sister-in-law's home and the Soldier Daddy's niece's home--just a few doors from his Dad's--were destroyed in the storms.  My FIL lost power but his house is still standing.  They need as much drool as they can get.  After losing three family members within 6 weeks earlier this year, this really isn't what they needed.

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Liam, Twinkie, Beau, Roscoe, Danica and Poppi
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc