[Dailydrool] Nigel an' Llewis: gift idears

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 11 09:36:29 PDT 2008

Nigel an' Llewis
It be Morse here. Dat liss yooz made up ob da muddah's day gifss alls sound pawfict faw she, howeber I juss hab to tells yooz about da pawsome fings I foun' yessday.  If yooz can find dem also dey be juss whats she lookin faw.
Okay - starts off in da car pawk of da gwoss-eary staw.  Dem hoomanz chuck aw-sawts outs, and dem be tasty.  Yessday I found:
1. Crunchy dark stuffs called coal.  Da momma tooks from I but it be tasty
2. Da snooter founds sawsage roll under bench.  Da momma tooks agin but I ate sums.
3. Den da snooter founds sumfing called a rap. It be foods all rolled ups. Da momma tooks fwom I agin, buts at da sames time got sumfing called gar-lick paste all downs her.  Dens we hab to goes home cos da slabe smell bad.  Bwaaah.
4. Oh, and whens yoos at home, luk faw she's flip-flops, and den pawsonalise dem faw she.  Yooz do dis by chooin da ends and leabin yooz toofie pwints on dem.  Dat be speshal pressie faw she.
 Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB