[Dailydrool] Thanks Fang

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Sun May 11 11:20:17 PDT 2008

"Kahuna you totally rock!  Ever thought about being a super secret agent?"

Fang,
Thanks for the support! I haven't thought much about my career path, though
as I leave puppyhood behind, it is something to ponder. My mom has friends
in the Navy she says are "Secret Squirrels". I like squirrels, so if super
secret agents get to play with them, then I think I might like it. Would I
get cool gadgets and a nifty car like James Bond? I like riding in the car.
I'd need a chauffeur though since I fall asleep when the car starts moving.

Kahuna (planning future career choices, once the show biz thing is done)

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein