[Dailydrool] Da Brudder at de Beach--

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 11 17:18:07 PDT 2008

Dis be Brudder Elwood. Why da brudder he jus shocked. I jus besides me  self.
I readz da drool and I seez dat Henry he come to da beach an not see da
brudder. Now whutz up wif dis????? Why I had a nice gifttie rite hears for youz
to take homez wif you. Dat rite--Elder Clara she reedy to go. I wouldz of
packed  dat liddel jewel rite in da trunk ob de car, waved da big paw. Why Elder
Clara  she be multipuurpoose--you git her close, dere be nuff ob herz she like a
 furnace. She keep youz warm. You putz her ober yoouze head, she keepz da
waters  off ob yoouze. Why she bigger dan de tent. We knowz da weedderman he be
not  doin we goodz rite nowz, We no unnerstandz dis, but yoouze miss de boat,
Brudder Elwood sadz and stillz stuck wif Elder Clara.

I gib me Momma a nice giffttee. I gib her hard time todey. It be da only
gift da Brudder could findz.

We so sorry dat Gunner go to da bridge. We sendz da sad aarrooh's.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds