[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 5, Issue 32

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun May 11 18:46:20 PDT 2008

I came back from Florida last Sunday, and still have several drools to read
to catch up.  I want to extend drool to all who need it, and hope to be  back
posting real soon.  I found a week w/o drools to  be very hard,  and missed
them alot.  I have been reading non stop all week, must have  been 50 behind.  I
just want  all to know  that Ihave  been  thinking of you all while out of
town, and missed being in on many of the  threads.

DDropp

favorites at AOL Food.