[Dailydrool] My Calendar Pups

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Sun May 11 18:38:34 PDT 2008

Yup -- today is my pups' calendar day on the oh-so-wonderful DD calendar (thanks Ellie!). I actually did not know it was Mother's Day when I picked the date! But Toby and Daisy are honored to represent this special day. And they dedicate it to all the doggie moms -- and especially the foster mom and adoptive moms who give rescue pups a new lease (and leash) on life!

Since they are now officially seniors (at 9 and 8 respectively), they also applaud those who appreciate *experienced woofers*!

So Toby and Daisy send great big woofs and ahrooos as today's calendar pups!

Drool on,

Susan (their forever doggie mom)