[Dailydrool] Rolph's big head

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Mon May 12 02:44:09 PDT 2008

This is Clara the Younger. I would be writing this with Rolph, but his head is too big to get in the computer room.
We had a really interesting weekend. First off a Cavvy buppy came to stay. A buppy!
She was very sweet and small and wanted to play with us, but kept getting frightened and hiding under her mum.
Then in the morning we all got in the new BUV - did we tell you the slave bought us a new BUV?, it's more comfy than the old one, but we can't get through and snuggle with slave while she's driving.
Anyway, the buppy came too and we drove a nickzillion miles to a dog show.
It was called All About Dogs and meant to be the biggest dog show in England . . . . hmmmmm
it is verys hot here in England at the moment, so the slave bought a towel and put it in water and we took turns wearing it to cool down. And we saw lots and lots of other dogs and lots of other bassets and met someone who saw Rolph and came up to say she had once owned a long-haired basset!
I still say Rolph's a freak and I don't know how he got a rosette in "most handsome dog" I think the judge felt sorry for him cos he's a freak. Pah.

Anyways to see Rolph and his silly, girlie rosette click here

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/Allaboutdogs/mosthandsome.jpg

To see lots of other pictures, including me looking very sweet and beautiful in my wet towel and the buppy click here

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/Allaboutdogs/

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP