[Dailydrool] NO FAIR

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 12 03:37:16 PDT 2008

MomPerson wented out yesstiddy an didint bring a white box beke for we!
Ha Ha she fix herrself good. She eated snarf snarf snarf. Den lass nitey she
sleep like nothin. Up an down up an down up an down finely she gots up at 2
an took sume medsine grumblin about liddel piggies whut goes outta dinner an
den she slip sittin up wrapt in da blankies. Not much sleep. Den she get up
an down and up and down an finely she turn on da lite an reed an den she git
up an feed we. An so here we be. All wide awake hah hah. Alreddy snicked she
arm brase offn da tebel, but she cot we. We fix she. We teech she notta
bring a white box. Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.
Love an Drool to all in need,

Nigel an Llewis ob Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper