[Dailydrool] getting out og hand !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon May 12 04:57:03 PDT 2008

I know I have read on the drool that you can buy stuff to spray on  your
furniture to keep ANNIE  $%*##%  from chewing !  she is  getting out of hand, if I
crated every time she did something bad, she would be  in her crate 24 - 7 .
Last night we found where she had chewed a BIG hole  in the arm of my couch,
besides chewing  the shoe laces off my husbands  work boots and also chewed
the loops off the backs of his new tennis running  shoes.  I had to laugh,
because he always calls her  "PRECIOUS  "   that is NOT what he called her last
night !!!!!!!  Oh my  heart just went pitter-pat !  hehehehe !!!!!!!!  he wanted
some of my  wine ,   I said I don't share !!!!!
I  sure need to know what I can use to deter  her chewing,   then when we
went out into the back yard , we turned our backs for 5  minutes and she was
eating big clogs of black dirt that we had put down to  re-seed our lawn.  her
teeth were black and caked in black top soil,  so I had to clean out her mouth .
her quest to push me over the edge is endless  !   When I let her out of her
crate every morning, she just  sits in  the dining room and I can hear her
wheels turning, like what  can I do to mommy today ???? She possesses  that EVIL
look !  I  keep asking myself IF  I am going to live through this ?

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.