[Dailydrool] Are onions bad?

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon May 12 08:16:06 PDT 2008

Yesterday, my lovely hubby brought home a delicious steak dinner for me
from Texas Roadhouse for Mother's Day.  Complete with side salad, baked
potato and a big onion mumm!  And I didn't even have to get out of my
pj's!!  When I went back later that evening to snack on what was left of
the onion blossom, I realized my bassets had snatched it right off the
kitchen counter and devoured the whole thing!  The only thing left was
the empty, completely spotless Styrofoam container.  Thankfully they
hadn't eaten any of that!  But the onion blossom was gone.  Does anyone
know if onions are bad for dogs?  I thought I remembered hearing that
somewhere, but I'm not sure.  Neither of them seem ill in any way, but I
just thought I'd ask in case.  Thanks!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Financial Management Professionals

6034 W. Courtyard Drive, Suite 380  -  Austin, TX 78730

(512) 329-5174  -office             (512) 329-5176   -fax

Jessica at FMProfessionals.com <mailto:Jessica at FMProfessionals.com>