[Dailydrool] NO RAIN

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 12 08:53:08 PDT 2008

I have consulted the crystal ball, er, weather pawcast for the upcoming
weekend in Birmingham, MI....whilst I do know that doG loves Basset Hounds
and it is not pawmitted to rain on Gramma Jo's pawrade.....there is nuff
damp on the screen to make me start shaking my paws...

Sooo...Please....all together now. STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP IF I'M
GOING ALL THE WAY TO MISHGUN IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN DO YOU
KNOW WHAT  THE GAS COSTS???STOMP NO RAIN NO RAINN STOMP IF MY SHE SLAVE CAN
YELL THIS INTO A PA SYSTEM YOU ALL CAN GET THE PAWS MOVING STOMP NO RAIN.

I feel better now....the fact that I look adorable in my NO RAIN coat has
nothing to do with this NO RAIN.

Cakie