[Dailydrool] My first counter cruising experience

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Mon May 12 09:25:16 PDT 2008

Dis be Lancer here.  I have never counter-cruised before
because I am not long enough.  But you'll never guess what
happened last night.  The mommy slave left the step stool
next to the counter and I found a whole bag of sandwich
rolls.  They were so good, but I couldn't eat them all but
didn't want to leave any for my brother Arthur or sister
Daisy, so I brought the last one to bed with me to save for
later.  I though mom and dad were asleep but they weren't.
They had the audacity to take it from me.  Mom gave me a
very small breakfast this morning.  She said I didn't need
to eat at all, but she gave me a little.  Lance, the
counter-cruiser who uses a step stool.