[Dailydrool] My first counter cruising experience

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Thu May 15 14:58:33 PDT 2008

Hey Lancer, dis is Maggie the island dog pawing in to congratulate you on
your first counter surfing experience. I is an experienced counter surfer.
Tuesday night I grabbed the mom Slave's dinner - a bowl of spaghetti with
mushroom bits. She was really made at me - she didn't have anything else
around and ended up eating buttered noodles. She gave me the eye all evening
and wouldn't give me pets. She never leaves a step stool next to the
counter. I wedged the bowls against the table and mommy could not take it
from me. She just stomped off to the bedroom  and called my Auntie Sharon. I
don't know why she was so upset but I went to my bedroom closet and slept
there and on my bed pillow to keep out of her way. Just call me if you need
more advice so you can cruise without the stool.

Maggie the island dog, Leah the mommy slave and Rusty ATB