[Dailydrool] The Green Basset

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:50:59 PDT 2008

For Mother's Day, I was surprised by the dad slave & 2 little two leggers
painting the livingroom for me in a color I had picked out months ago. The
hubby had said if I wouldn't help paint, then it wouldn't get done. I told
him no guarantees how I would feel each day around work so I wouldn't help
so I thought it would never get done. Anyhow, Mazzie decided to help and put
her mark on painting by rubbing one side of her body on the freshly painted
wall. Maybe she was trying to say they missed a spot? Anyhow, how do I get
Oliver Green Paint off from a basset? Since she is a tri with lots of
speckling, it is on mainly the black haired part of her body. Of course they
cleaned up the wall, but left the basset for Mommy to do.  I haven't tried
anything yet, but I do need to know what works first. THanks in advance.

We are sending drool to the families of Samantha Jean and Gunner the
wannabe.  We are sorry for your loss and wish to offer our condolences to
you all.

Mazzie ate the livingroom curtain once.  Her belly was huge and we induced
vomiting and she threw it up in a huge coil. She most likely would not have
survived if we didn't make her vomit per the vet.  It was when she had a
belly ache and couldn't get out to eat grass so she ate the next closest
thing.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver