[Dailydrool] Forbidden places

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:20:48 PDT 2008

Uh hunh yeah ritey we gots dem places here too. One forbidden place be aroun
da shed cawse da door dont close an dey gots stuff whut meke a Boy Basset
sickern....well...nebbermind. Dat purty hard ta git into. Fact we nebber
manitched scept oncet when DadPerson leff da fence down ta moove da lawn
molar.
Da nexest spot da odder shed whut gots boreds aroun it wif some nasty spots
all splinnery an MomPerson dont want we beke dere. Grampa Mitchell reel good
at gettin beke dere. Ebber now an den we all we come in but no Grampa. He
nebber say much he juss sit out dere till sumbuddy wunner where he be. Den
MomPerson go out an yell at he and he amble in. He awways can git out he
juss like to meke MomPerson think he gone out da gate sumway. Heh Heh. Dat a
Basset Joke he play.
Da odder place usta be da asspairagussy patch. Grampa Mitchell outdone ebber
fence MomPerson put up an et da asspairagussies. She findly took all de
fence down an said dat Grampa Mitchells asspairagussy patch an he kin eet it
all an he do, ebber year.

I snarked MomPerson's lunch offa da puter tebel while she letted da odder
ones ousside. I no fool. I loves sausage.

Love an Drool to all in need and congrats to Rolph.
Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper