[Dailydrool] Eagle pack - another

Kim Frazier kimfrazier at md.metrocast.net
Mon May 12 16:34:38 PDT 2008

I just wanted to add my thumbs up for Eagle Pack foods.  I discovered
Eagle Pack  when searching for a better chow for my golden retriever
and  decided to try the lamb and rice with Glucosamine for my aging
basset. I don't know a lot about dog food..only what a few hours of web
research will tell you, but this one popped up as highly recommended,
and the ingredients list read well.  My basset Wilbur is usually a fussy
eater, but has no problem digging into this stuff.  I can't say that he
had a bunch of ailments that are suddenly fixed, but I feel a whole lot
better knowing that I'm feeding him a quality food.

I also use petfooddirect.com, and wait for the 20-22% off email offers.
Then order 4 or 5 bags at a time to get the total cost around $35 for a
33 lb bag...about the same as I was seeing at the local Petco for their
better quality foods.  My UPS guy may not like me, but the dogs are happy.

Kim Frazier
slave to Wilbur, misc. BROOD fosters, and Golden 'I kick basset butt' Daisy