[Dailydrool] Moondoggie Coffee - mmm-mmm, good!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:39:18 PDT 2008

I've wanted to try Moondoggie coffee for forever. 1. because it benefited
bassets, 2. because Zephyr Funk is adorable on the website and I loved all
the basset coffee names, etc. and 3. because the Dh used to work a local bar
called Moondoggies.

Well I finally ordered 3 lbs a couple weeks ago. I decided to give 2 lbs to
my mom for mothers day and kept one for myself. Tried it this morning and
all I can say is "Yum yum yum!"

It was Juliette's "I'm a Little Angel" Heavenly Delight and it is absolutely
delicious!!! Now I have to go order more since I was nice enough to give up
Romeo & Juliets "Yes we are french vanilla" and Bries "Carmel
Apple"......dang, that mother of mine better feel appreciated. ;)

Now I can't wait for tomorrow morning to have another cup of my new favorite
joe.

Drool to all,
Kacy, slave to Cowboy!