[Dailydrool] Nudgie's matches

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 12 19:08:35 PDT 2008

It is me, the little match hound. I am pleased to say that my first round of
match boxes are all spoken for......silly she slave didn't even remember to
keep one for herself! She did, pawever, order a whole bunch
more......probably shouldn't have done that, but they were movin real well
when she placed the order. Since the lady didn't ship em here on time, they
are pwomised to be at the hotel in Mishgun when we gets there!

If ya are goin...please to buy one of my boxes. She is threatening to bring
the feather outfit and make me wear it till they are all gone. If any are
left....then you know she'll be hawkin em for Brood Ramble pledges when we
gets back.....

Thanks much!

Nudgie...
....remember, they wanted to KILL me at the shelter I came from. Can't even
imagine it.