[Dailydrool] Charlie here

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon May 12 19:35:44 PDT 2008

Hi, dis be Charlie here.  First off I wants to send my dwool to aw  doze who
wosted derz homes to da twisty fings ober da weekend.  I be berry  sorry for
dems.  Da dad awso sends pwayers for dem.  Dat be a tewwible  fing to happen.

Now I wants to tell wat I  didz on Sunday.  My dad swabe gotz a  bad back  an
wakies hard for himz  to do.  Now I wub goin on  wakies wiff himz.  On Sunday
da two weggers waz ober for da mommy day, an  deyz feels bad for da dad, so
whenz we wans  a wakie, dey go wiff  da  mom for a wakie wiff me an Ben an
Cheyene.  We didz hab a nice wakie, but I  be sad dat da dad not come.  So affer a
while, I goez ohimz an gibs himz da  wook.  Dat not work, cuz himz jus pets
me.  So den i startz towhine,  an do it weeel pittifuw wike.  Well, after a
while, himz gets up an  sez "ok Charlie, I take you for a wakie.  I starts da
happy dance, as duz  Ben  an Cheyene, cuz dey wikes da dad to go onwakies wiff
dem too.   So  himz  an da  mom takez us aw on a short   wakie.  I sooo happy
dat himz wubs me so  much.  Affer da wakie,  I goez to way down an sweep, bein
so pweezed wiff mysewf.  I wubz   himz  so.

Charlie

favorites at AOL Food.